Saturday 14 May 2011

Love is blind?...

Ok so when i was younger and hadn't been dating i always thought what?? this quote dosent make sense?
Now that i have been having a few boyfriends its starting to piece together what it really means. Right now i think it means that when you love someone you learn to love them with there flaws you accept there flaws no matter how bad they are , cause you think they are special. I thought this boy really liked me, his first date with me was fun and sweet ! , but when he asked me out he sorta change . I was kinda blinded i didn't really notice a difference. I accept him so much , and when he said i love you i believed it. The worst part about dating is realizing the problems your having or going to face. I never knew dating could be so stressful, and when you date at a younger age its hard you are held back . With this boy i dated, like i was saying i accepted his flaws but he never accept mine. People ask me why do you want a boyfriend , well i want one cause its nice knowing there is someone to have to hug and to have someone close to talk to. But as i grow older i think about it and i dont need a boy to be happy ? , My best friend is the person i tell my secrets to my mom is the one i hug. The only time you should really tell a boy your secrets if you have been dating for more than a year or when your older . I recently came out of a relationship , i really liked this boy like alot. I think about him sometimes and when he dumped me i felt like crap like someone had stomped on me and insulted me i couldn't help but ask what did i do wrong?. I started to cry and try to find out why he would dump me so fast when we were having a fun convo than next break up. Later on i pulled my self together , i said why cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you?. I guess you could say i was blinded by love. I know in my heart i can do better , there is many more boys out there for me <3 i just got to keep looking. But when dating you have to remember your true friends and your family cause in the end if things go wrong you will always have a friend to cry to,  and a mom to hug you xoxo

- Telly <3

4 comments:

  1. Very well written, there is an old saying, you have to kiss a lot of toads before you meet your prince... It doesn't mean that literally... lol but until you meet your prince, don't give in too easily to those toads. <3 Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you :) , and lol yeah true,
    loveee you mom <33 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooo true it does hurt a lot! especially when you take it sooo close to your heart! but the thing is when you love somebody so much there is this feeling you get in your gut or your heart whatever you wanna call it when somebody you love so truly and badly doesnt turn out to be what you thought they would and you just feel like crap and wish that they would change! but some people do change for you and those i think truly care about you! and as long as dating is concerned well that is the true challenge and if your up for it and if your strong enough to face the challenges or not! and your story really touched my heart i feel really bad for you! and i didnt know you were such a good writter im surprised yet again and i agree with your mom too! hope things get better for you! and guys are really selfish and not as sensitive but always there will be one girl that the most retarded and cruel guy will fall for and do anything for and guys are really hard to change but if that guy truly loves you than he will always change for you! i know cause im a guy myself and im just letting my thoughts out

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwweh thank you :) , so much ! and yeah i really liked him , thought he liked me back too . being used is the worst part about it tho. :( but i guess i have to go thru toads like my mom said to get to someone who actually cares. and thank you for your opinion , good advice ! , i am glad i had a chance to be with a jerk even tho that sounds weird its good to know for the next fellow who comes into my life , so i can pick up the signs and not get hurt like this again <33

    ReplyDelete