Monday 2 May 2011

Fake people or ememies?

I think fake friends are worse than enemies. I mean think about it, you know who your enemies are . I learned at a young age that people at school don't give a f*ck and could careless. In Your life you will have a true best friend , and your family that's all you need <3 . I wish i could have realized who my fake friends were earlier and a less painful way . It took a punch to realize it ... hmmm . In high school i have an advantaged to people . Cause i will know who to watch for , and not to trust people so easy . Right now my life is slowly getting better, but my emotions are on a roller coaster . One day would be amazing, the next day all i can think about is when the day is gonna be over and watch the clock tick. There is a very helpful and true quote "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer". In my opinion that statement means to have fun with your friends but keep an eye on your haters ( enemies ) never knowing what they are up to . Keep your head held high , and trust your gut . Odds are you gut knows what is right , i wish i listen to my.

- Telly

4 comments:

  1. You are right... people you go to school with are just that... people you go to school with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) , and yeah good thing i have true friends that are out of school <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo right about people you go to school with being just that...stay strong and be true to yourself. I know it's easier said than done, but don't let you fear of others actions control you. You are a truly string and amazing young lady...Lori (wish we didn't live at opposite ends of the city as I think you'd be amazing with the twins!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwweh thank you very much !!:) , and yes very true i guess i cant let one person change me , and awwwww i wish i could see the twins they look soo grow up now :( ! got to see them for a vist soon <3 xx

    ReplyDelete