Friday 29 April 2011

Refreshing my life , Done with be controlled with the internet!

The computer has controlled so many people lives , we forgot how to live. An example is facebook when its my birthday i got so many postings happy birthday , have a good one ect. Never got a phone call ? saying happy birthday ! I remember coming home and going strait to the computer onto facebook . Nothing was ever new , all the status were either about Hating on a person , or what they are doing like i am eating a pizza? really who cares what your eating. And Some people made a status about someone so obvious they mind as well tag the person in it. Starting a blog has helped me bring happiness back in my life . instead of going to the computer when i get home i go and hug my mom and say hello. I am reading books , and drawing. Instead of emailing or texting i call my friends on the phone even when the phone call is like 20 Min's or less its still nice hearing there voice . I found being a facebook user i was involved in more drama , and had to deal with little problems . Caused stress on me and my family i was never really in a good mood and i could never focus on things . I watched an episode of criminal minds and they said what you post on the Internet is there forever is very true , and nothing is private . People are losing job opportunity's cause of facebook . Are you really gonna let that one site control your life i did, what a mistake that was . I have learned if you really care about me you will call me or face to face with me . Not message me or email me. I remember when i started facebook i was so innocent on it i found it was fun reading people status and checking on people like there pictures. Now you go on its i hate you , or that person is a s.o.b . I don't wanna read that stuff . I just wanted to see how my family and friends are doing. But i thought whatever i am just gonna delete facebook so i did and good things happend in my life <3 , and than my dad said to my mom BLOCK IT ! just remember the Internet isn't the only thing in life , try going swimming or bike riding instead of updating a status about it .

-Telly

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chantelle! I'm glad you aren't letting the internet control your life any more and having fun doing other things like reading and baking pretzels! Thank you for the recipe, by the way, I just may have to try it! Luv ya! Kiki xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!! kiki , and yeah lifes much better now , and haha you very welcome they are very good ;) , love you too! xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete