Thursday 28 April 2011

New York is the place to be ....

New York ,
My dream is too go to new york and spend a week or 2 there looking at the tourist siteings!
I think it looks so pretty and amazing there and all the stars go there i think it be pretty cool to see one in person :) i would also love to live in a huge hotel with glass for walls looking on to the city of the new york downtown.
I would wanna take pictures there for my photography. I am hopeing to take my level of photograpy as a career optioin if not i would keep it as a hobby . My ideas on why photograpy would be fun is cause you get to travel the world , meet new people , learn new better skills and most of all TAKE PICTURES !!! Another reason new york looks fun is cause you get to go too lots of shopping malls , and there are lots of careers you can apply there !

I am crossing my fingers my dream comes true <3

xxx telly

No comments:

Post a Comment