Thursday 28 April 2011

Blessing and things that can change your life

Haveing someone that truly loves you is the greatest gift you can have , i been blessed with a wonderful family and a great friend . Also a person who had helped me the most with some delays in my life was my guy friend R.I he did everything for me . And i never notice how lucky i had it , haveing someone that loves you dosent have to tell you they show you <3 , all i ever needed was right in front of me i just needed to focus on what matters. Sometimes in life you get so busy with school and homework , and the small drama you forget what realy matters your true friends and family ! Ever wonder what life would be like without the people who helped you the most?? where would you stand?? i know i would be a mess.....Everyone wishes they could go back in time but you have to know that when you make mistakes you learn from them so in the furture it wont happen again . There should be no regrets in your life regrets are mostly made up of mistakes . After what i been thru this blog has really helped me out , it has increased my confindence maybe people dont care to read this but if you do thank you <3 , I hope i can make more post . I try my best to make postive Posts even when i am in a less of a happy mood.  I am exited to see my guy friend R.I i cant wait to give him the biggest hug ever and say thank you ! I never thought i would find that friend would stand by me thru the rough times , hes never left me , always gave me the best advice sure we had disagreements but that never change anything . I wish his parents would see how much i loved him being diffrent color is hard enough now they throw relgion in too . But so far things are getting better maybe cause hes very sick his parents realized that life can end in a blink of an eye and too trust your kids . Kids do the things they do cause they are ready you just got to let them do there thing and give them a chance to show you. <33 well i am running out of words to say LOL so peace people =)

- Telly <3

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you are finding peace within yourself through your Blog, it's wonderful to see you maturing in the right direction. You have awesome insight for someone so young... way to go!!! I love you very much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweh thank you :) , blogs are funnier than i thought <33 and i love you more xoxoxo !!

    ReplyDelete