Wednesday 27 April 2011

after everything i been thru good strikes again!!!!

Last week had been horrible for me , and i just couldnt smile or find anything to be happy about / for me i felt like a used tissue just uselesss </3 but  my mom always says with every bad comes a good ,
i kinda looked at her stragne and thought hmmm.. ? ok
but turns out take your mothers word i got a phone call from my best guy  friend that i havent spooken to in ages we had been sepertaed alot thru our life due to diffrent skin coulors and religion , his parents didnt want him to hang with girls . But anyways he tells me that his parents are allowing us to hang out and see each other <3 i was crying happy tears and i felt like danceing ! :) he also had been in the hospital for a long time . i really worried about him so much just to get this phone call made my heart and feelings come back together . it shows that one person can change your life and sometimes the people who love you most are standing right in front of you ; you just have to look around for them <333
Another positve in my life was me and my sister are back talking i love my sister she is really amazing , and we had our ups and downs but when it came to something to due with her little sister getting beat up she bolted to me makeing sure i was alright ! shows you that family loves you no matter what and you can trust them with anything xoxo

Thank you for reading !
-telly

No comments:

Post a Comment