Tuesday 26 April 2011

Loseing people...boys and friends?

To all those people with broken hearts or haveing a tough time take a min an read my story :) thank you and please comment ::
So This week has been insane for me , i found out who my true friends were . And found out that all boys are jerks  ! But after everything thats been going on in my life i still managed to stay strong sometimes it feels like your whole world is falling apart but deep inside there is a heart <3 , that heart is used for liveing and careing for you family :) , i found that heart xo
even tho I felt like i needed to hide in a coner and just cry my eyes out. i thought why cry over people who wouldnt cry over you? When i look at my family i see how lucky i am to have so many careing people there for me . When you get to the point were you just wanna run away . Think of all the positves in your life my are family and very close friends <33 thats all you need . and just remember boys come and go but true friends stay forever !

- Telly xoxo

PS:: CHICKS BEFORE DI*KS

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Telly :)
    I may be a little old for your blog, but we're family. lol
    It is great that you can have this insight, and realize the importance of family and true friends. When the going gets tough, friends and family are there for you, good ones anyway.:) I am having a shitty time right now , and am really leaning on my friends and family, thankful that i have good ones, or i would be f'kd.:)
    The crap never goes away , but with good friends and family make dealing with it much easier. Your smart and sounds like your in touch with yourself, great start.:
    Nice job on the blog:)
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey
    and haha no one is too old :)and awweh thank you :) i love my family and thats great ! friends are good but family is the BEST! <33
    and thank you i just started on this blog a day ago getting use to it .Not sure what i should post got any ideas??
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you guys are going to make me cry... (((((GROUP HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. <33 awweh no tears LOL hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete