Saturday 28 May 2011

Seeing whats in front of you !

Seeing what is front of you . 
When i looked at myself before i saw a sad angry girl. i didn't know why i was angry . maybe it was cause i could never find what truly matters in my life. I have had to learn a tough life lesson. still recovering over it i realized i have an amazing family and an amazing boyfriend . I met a boy last year i never thought we would stay such close friends , and than become more than friends he's treated me with so much respect i don't know how i can re pay him , he's always been there to catch me when i fall even when we fought he was still there holding my hand. Telling me what i should do , i know without him i would be back to that sad girl. I never knew how lucky i was until what happened to me. I know who my true friends are in my case i am lucky cause i have a friend i have known since birth  , yes we have fought but our fights never lasted more than a day <3 . She is the sweetest person and always been there, and knew how to cheer me up and tell me things that made me feel better. All it took was for me to truly look into their souls and in my and realize all i ever needed was right in front of me...
Next time i feel like i have nothing to look to . I will simply take a deep breath and take a step forward without looking behind , whats done is done all i can do is move on. I never need to be that angry sad girl i once was . I can finally move on to what i always wanted to be happy :) , and enjoy what life has to offer . xo i am simply waiting for the arrival of something new such as high school . Scared as i may be i know its gonna be a good 3 years i cant say perfect cause i know its gonna be a roller coaster , but my goal is just to hold on and stay strong 


-Telly 


** Dont believe everything you hear about me , the truth is worse ** QUOTE OF THE DAY



No comments:

Post a Comment